Education and Experience Prerequisites
- BA or BS degree
- AA degree plus 2000 hours (1 year) in a human services position
- HS degree plus 4000 hours (2 years) in a human services position
* If you wish to attend but do not meet requirements and / or will not be delivering tobacco dependence treatment services, please contact Jemessia Johnson (601.815.1912; email@example.com) for further information.
Additional Supportive Documents and Criteria
- 2 letters of recommendation from supervisors / colleagues
- Credentials documenting education background, as stated above (photocopy acceptable)
- Tobacco-free for at least 6 months, with a signed commitment to remain so and agreement to stop delivering treatment if using tobacco
You may be contacted if further information is required. If you meet minimum enrollment criteria, you will be provided with location, travel, hotel, and other necessary information.