TTS training events may be conducted at sites outside Jackson upon request. With an adequate number of participants, considerable cost savings may be realized. Complete the form below to request a quote. If you have additional questions, please contact Debbra Hunter at the ACT Center, 601.815.1180.
If you are planning on hosting a TTS Training Program, you may wish to consider including a Brief Treatment workshop as well. Including this basic training curriculum offers several advantages:
- Increased focus on managing tobacco use throughout your institution
- Provide services to more patients than a TTS program alone can generally reach
- Offer a less-intensive level of treatment for individuals who do not require a high-intensity approach
- Increase both the number and quality of referrals to your TTS program
- When both workshops are conducted simultaneously, overall training costs are substantially reduced
Request a Quote
Please complete the Contact Information section below, as well as the details (as you currently know them) for the TTS, Brief Treatment, or both program options. When you are finished, click on Request a Quote. We will respond with a preliminary quote, and then contact you. You will have ample opportunity to discuss and modify your request.